Thursday, June 12, 2008

FOREIGN EXCHANGE BROKER SCAM CASE


I tried using their forex platform which has the alarms.

This platform was not stable for me, it kept crashing almost daily. Of all the platforms I have ever used from any broker, this platform is the only one that has ever crashed on my PC.

Their tiny Tech support was only available certain hours and the only person I was told to contact in that department was hard to get a hold of.

Once I did get a hold of the technician, he would promise me a future date to come up with a suggestion and would not call back.

I had to chase him down several times. Finally they had me install an earlier version with no success and made more promises that they'd get back to me(!), which they never did by the way.

I've tried MB Trading, which is the broker behind their platform, with no problems.

No comments: